This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
How to migrate emails
To migrate emails from Institute mailbox @ift.uni.wroc.pl to University email @uwr.edu.pl:
- create new folder where you want to put your old emails
- On the left sidebar choose your @ift.uni.wroc.pl Inbox folder
- In main window select all emails, which you want to migrate (ctrl+a keyboard shortcut to select all emails)
- Right mouse click on them - choose Copy To, select @uwr.edu.pl account and destination folder, where emails will be copied
* create new folder where you want to put your old emails
Export from @ift.uni.wroc.pl
* On the top panel click File * Choose Export to file option * Use pst filetype * Choose folder to export
Import to @uwr.edu.pl
* On the side panel choose the folder, which we create at the beginning
* On the top panel click File and on the left choose Open and export * Import from file * Choose pst file and setup path to exported file in previous step
* Check option Import to folder. All subfolders from @ift account will be recreated within that folder.